Family Day Care Service Review / Assessment
Know Your Risks And Be Prepared For Rating And Assessment
We can all agree that you never really know what’s going on in educators homes, it’s the reality of family day care. So, of course there are many and varied measurers and systems needed to operate a compliant family day care service, leading to many providers reporting a feeling of getting stuck.
JPS is here for you.
We will identify your benchmark, set achievable goals and drive your service further.
Imagine the Regulatory Authority came for a spot visit and left you with a Quality Improvement Plan tailored to your service? Now wouldn’t that be useful.
– Using the right approach, strategy or training for your National Quality Standards goals?
– Identifying and addressing your service’s barriers to improvement?
– Committed to achieving an improved rating at your next Quality Assessment?
– Ready to have a quality improvement plan done for you for the next 6 months at least?
A quality improvement plan that will provide both long and short-term strategies and solutions so your service can:
- Continually meet the requirements of the Education and Care National Law and Regulations
- Build a strong, capable, competent leadership team, improving your governance and leadership
- Improve your Service’s Rating.
- Improve your Service’s reputation.
- Grow your business.
Get your first consultation with me free, have you considered how empowering it would be to:
- Be informed of the likely rating you would currently achieve.
- Determine the source, or sources of possible non-compliance or barriers to improvement.
- Get a started on your quality improvement plan tailored to you.
- Have a training and professional development plan to get you there.
You can find out more about why I could be what you need here.
If you have any questions about how we can work together, schedule a free chat with me here.
What People Say
FREE TRAINING FOR FAMILY DAY CARE
I have put together a range of ‘snippet’ videos for you to use in your meetings or to share with individuals in your service.
These videos are designed to provide ‘key’ points, referred to as The Cognitive Load Theory, a theory that supports delivering key messages which can be built upon over time or set the foundation for self-education.
How you can use the videos in your service?
Decide on a topic for your next meeting or session with your team, develop a lesson plan and decide and gather resources you feel your participants need. Play the video and then deliver the relevant content to your audience. Easy!
Make sure you follow-up with questions to ensure educators or staff understand the topic and you can continue to build skills and knowledge from there.
If you are unfamiliar with course delivery, don’t worry I can get that organised for you too, book a short online session with me. Take control of your service’s professional development.
Make sure each of your educators download the JPS Survival Guide for Educators to use as their own self-education and professional improvement plan!