Family Day Care Service Review / Assessment
Know Your Risks And Be Prepared For Rating And Assessment
We can all agree that you never really know what’s going on in educators homes, it’s the reality of family day care. So, of course there are many and varied measurers and systems needed to operate a compliant family day care service, leading to many providers reporting a feeling of getting stuck.
This assessment is designed to identify your ‘benchmark’ and set you a new one.
Imagine the Regulatory Authority came for a spot visit and left you with a Quality Improvement Plan tailored to your service’s needs? that’s I will do; conduct an assessment and draft a QIP just for you.
– Using the right approach, strategy or training for your NQS goals?
– Addressing your service’s barriers to improvement?
– Committed to achieving an improved rating at your next NQS Assessment?
– Ready to have a quality improvement plan done for you for the next 6 months at least?
A quality improvement plan that will provide both long and short-term strategies and solutions so your service can:
- Continually meet the requirements of the Education and Care National Law and Regulations
- Build a strong, capable, competent leadership team, improving your governance and leadership
- Improve your Service’s Rating.
- Improve your Service’s reputation.
- Grow your business.
This ‘stress free’ assessment will result in;
- Being informed of the likely rating you would currently achieve.
- Determining the source, or sources of possible non-compliance or barriers to improvement.
- Get a start on your quality improvement plan tailored to you.
- A training and professional development plan to achieve your goals.
You can find out more about me here.
If you have any questions about booking an assessment for your service, schedule a free chat with me here.
What People Say
“This has without a doubt, been the best experience for me as a manager and for the coordinators, I have seen so much improvement since undertaking the review”
“A light went on!”
“My coordinators are so much more efficient. I feel we are now heading in the right direction. I enjoyed my holiday for the first time since having this business”
Ascot Vale, Victoria
“It just makes so much sense”
I have put together a range of ‘snippet’ videos for you to use in your meetings or to share with individuals in your service.
These videos are designed to provide ‘key’ points, referred to as The Cognitive Load Theory, a theory that supports delivering key messages which can be built upon over time or set the foundation for self-education.
How your service can benefit?
Decide on a topic for your next meeting or session with your team, develop a lesson plan and decide and gather resources you feel you need. Play the video and then deliver the relevant content to your audience. Easy!
If you are unfamiliar with course delivery, don’t worry I can get that organised for you too, book a short online session with me. Take control of your service’s professional development.
Make sure each of your educators download the JPS Survival Guide for Educators to use as their own self-education and professional improvement plan!