Family Day Care Service Review/Assessment
We can all agree that you never really know what’s going on in educators homes, it’s the reality of family day care. So, of course there are many and varied measurers and systems needed to operate a compliant family day care service, leading to many providers reporting a feeling of getting stuck.
This assessment is designed to identify your ‘benchmark’ and set you a new one.
Imagine the Regulatory Authority came for a spot visit and left you with a Quality Improvement Plan tailored to your service’s needs. That’s what I will do, conduct an assessment and leave you with a QIP.
– Using the right approach, strategy and/or training for your NQS goals?
– Addressing your service’s barriers to improvement?
– Committed to achieving an improved rating at your next NQS Assessment?
– Ready to have a quality improvement plan done for you for the next 6 months at least?…
A quality improvement plan that will provide both long and short-term strategies and solutions so your service can:
- Continually meet the requirements of the Education and Care National Law and Regulations
- Build a strong, capable, competent leadership team, improving your governance and leadership
- Improve your Service’s Rating.
- Improve your Service’s reputation.
- Grow your business.
This ‘stress free’ assessment will result in;
- Being informed of the likely rating you would currently achieve.
- Determining the source, or sources of possible non-compliance or barriers to improvement.
- Get a start on your quality improvement plan tailored to you.
- A training and professional development plan to achieve your goals.
You can find out more about me here.
If you have any questions about booking an assessment for your service, schedule a free chat with me here.