This guide will help anyone supervising educators to build sound monitoring and mentoring systems that ensure children’s safety, and will advance each educator’s professional improvement along the way.
Do things your way, just do them properly!
This guide will help you develop:
- Skills and strategies to enable you to help others improve
- An understanding of the process of professional communication for faster results
- A strength-focused approach to working with adults
- Your personal style as a leader
- Underpinning the proven formal processes you need to better monitor educators